Happy Sunday, everyone!! This will be a very random post as I have lots of things to cover!
- I hope you like some of the changes that are on site now. I spent all day yesterday working on it!! It is still a work in progress, however!
- Friday was wonderful! I started the morning off with a run and with an hour of yoga class:
I studied all day, ran a few errands, and then headed out to meet my friends for dinner and a movie! The dinner was at Macaroni Grill, and the meal was hardly worth mentioning except to note how bad it was. The halibut was extremely overcooked and the risotto resembled cheesy rice. Yes, I’m a food snob…
The movie was great!! Julie and Julia was so good that it had me laughing so hard one moment and coughing up my Whoppers and the next moment crying. All of you food bloggies out there have probably already seen it, but it just came to my theaters in Germany. Seriously, really good!!
Us, excited to see the movie! I’m not naming any names, but someone in this pic didn’t want me to post it (she doesn’t read my blog anyway, but if she happens to read this post, sorry! ). I thought we all looked great though, so I posted it!!
- This morning, a beautiful 5 mile run through my village and the farm fields that surround it!!!
Steve, not that excited for the run (It was about 40 degrees out this morning…
Running through our village to get out to the fields… It was so freakin’ beautiful out! I warmed up right away!
And, yes I know these were the same pants as I wore on Friday! I only went to yoga in them. Do you know how much laundry I do working out as much as I do?? Don’t worry, I wash workout clothing right away if I sweat in it…most of the time.
Steve took most of these pics. I thought this one was cool!
We spotted 4 deer on our way back. Can you spot them?
I guess we weren’t the only ones out for a run.
We walked our last mile since Steve’s knee started bothering him. I didn’t mind walking. Afterall, it was beautiful outside. We were just amazed at how dark the forest was at times, such a contrast from being out near the farm fields!
Villages scattered about:
A German cat spying on us as we got closer to our house:
All in all, it was a great run even though we ended up walking towards the end. I hope to get some more school things and laundry accomplished today! Boring, I know, but these things need to get done!!
- Last thing to mention: Bonnie from Salad Craze awarded me with the “Over the Top Blog” award! Thank you so much!! Bonnie, you have no idea how happy I was to receive this!
The rules? Answer the following questions in one word which I didn’t follow for most of them:
1. Where is your cell phone? in the kitchen
2. Your hair? sweaty and nasty from the run
3. Your mother? funny
4. Your father? gentle
5. Your favorite food? cheese, hummus, salads (I’m sorry, they all came at once!!)
6. Your dream last night? You don’t want to know…Weird!
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Running, Blogging, why do I have to choose just one?
11. Your fear? Failure (I need to get over this.)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? No school debt!!! (hopefully less than that though)
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Patient (my husband whole-heartedly agrees with this)
15. Muffins? pumpkin (yes, I’m obsessed)
16. Wish list item? new workout clothes, always
17. Where did you grow up? Albuquerque,NM
18. Last thing you did? Lunch
19. What are you wearing? running clothes still, gross
20. Your TV? Old! Very!
21. Your pets? Imaginary
22. Friends? Love
23. Your life? Lucky
24. Your mood? Appetent
25. Missing someone? Everyone stateside
26. Vehicle? Shared
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? Trader Joes
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? 5 min ago
31. Last time you cried? Friday at the movie
32. Your best friend? Always there for me
33. One place that I go to over and over? Gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? 58 Degrees in Tucson,AZ
Okay, so I’m really bad at following directions, but I couldn’t help it!!
I want to pass this award along to:
And a funny foodie who has crazy curly hair like me and who just completed her first marathon: The Healthy Everythingtarian
I hope that you all have wonderful rest of your weekend!!