Wordless 1st Weekend in Spokane - Geek Turned Athlete

Wordless 1st Weekend in Spokane

Like some other bloggers, I love the idea of a wordless weekend post.

By the way, this is a “sort of” wordless weekend post since I have typed out some words already. There may be a few more within the post. I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was lovely. ๐Ÿ˜‰

DSC09257.JPG DSC09261.JPG DSC09263.JPG
DSC09289.jpg DSC09294.jpg
DSC09297.JPG DSC09298.JPG
Blogger Meetup with Karen from To Be the Whole Package!
DSC09303.JPG DSC09305.JPG
DSC09309.JPG DSC09311.JPG
DSC09326.JPG DSC09327.JPG

The hubs saved this bird stuck in the pool. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Erica July 19, 2010, 1:56 am

Looks like you’re already finding your way around your beautiful new hometown ๐Ÿ™‚ The brunch looks so fabulous (my favorite meal out) and awesome that you had a blogger meet up too.

• Jessica @ How Sweet July 19, 2010, 2:36 am

Such gorgeous pics! It looks so pretty.

• Tina July 19, 2010, 4:05 am

From the looks of it – fabulous weekend! And beautiful pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Annie D @ Annie's Simple Life July 19, 2010, 4:14 am

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!

• Heather (Where's the Beach) July 19, 2010, 5:54 am

Love the pictures – absolutely gorgeous!

• Jes (Self Motivation) July 19, 2010, 6:48 am

I just discovered your blog, and I love it! This post contains the most beautiful pictures! I cannot wait to see/read more!

• Heather July 19, 2010, 7:49 am

What beautiful pictures! Looks like a great weekend!

• TorontoGirloutWest July 19, 2010, 8:29 am

I love the pictures!!! And look – there I am!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you notice I failed to take any pictures? I thought I would retire the camera for a day and just hang out.

On another note – we both had a really great time. You two were loads of fun to hang out with! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hopefully we can do it again soon. And please do come up to Canada! We may not like the place where we live as our forever home but as a tourist it has fantastic views. You’re more than welcome to stay at our casa even if you’re only passing through.

And on a final note – where were the pictures with the people on the lawn taken? It looks really nice!

• genesis July 19, 2010, 8:34 am

looks like you guys are enjoying spokane so far ๐Ÿ™‚

• Nichole July 19, 2010, 11:17 am

Beautiful. I can smell the fresh air through these pics. Glad you are soaking up the scenery.

• Samantha July 19, 2010, 11:22 am

Gorgeous pictures!

• tanyadaily July 19, 2010, 11:24 am

Beautiful scenery!

• Briana July 19, 2010, 1:24 pm

Stunning pics! What an amazing weekend you must’ve had ๐Ÿ™‚

• Crystal July 19, 2010, 1:55 pm

I can’t believe how beautiful it is there!! Eric and I will have to plan a trip out soon since I can’t seem to get you when you are here

• Nicole July 19, 2010, 1:58 pm

Yes, please!! I miss you guys! There are tons of wineries here. We live like 5 min from downtown. Prime location for great food, shopping, Irish pubs, trails, rivers. Need I say more?

• Pure2raw twins July 19, 2010, 6:51 pm

These picture say it all – beauty…happiness…peace ; )

• Clair July 19, 2010, 8:51 pm

I just found your blog, and I love the photos. Spokane looks beautiful.

• Heather @ Side of Sneakers July 20, 2010, 12:51 pm

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures!! What a fun weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lori July 20, 2010, 8:17 pm

Wow, what a beautiful weekend you had in a beautiful place. I love these pictures and your eats look great too! Thanks for sharing! I like the picture post idea. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Katie (Sweets and Veggies) July 26, 2010, 6:21 pm

Wowza that coffee looks great! You take great pictures by the way!!

• Heather Hetz July 27, 2010, 2:19 am

What can’t you do! you travel the world, you marathon around the world, you take beautiful photos, write amazing blogs, make us salivate over your gourmet food photo’s, AND your are married to the coolest guy in the world! Life is good ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. Love the photo of you two! you both are so cute!!!

• Sarah for Real August 20, 2010, 1:36 pm

I got married under those trees at Arbor Crest ๐Ÿ˜€

And here I thought I was the ONLY blogger in Spokane!

• Nicole August 20, 2010, 2:01 pm

That is soo cool that you got married there!

Haha. I thought I was the only blogger in Spokane too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ How did you find my site?

• Sarah for Real August 20, 2010, 10:27 pm

Just today on HealthyLivingBlogs.com. Mine isn’t up yet, but I saw yours under the Spokane section!

• Leila @ Spinach and Skittles February 27, 2011, 10:59 am

**butting in** I just found you BOTH in the Spokane section of Healthy Living Bloggers – I am one too ๐Ÿ™‚
          I also had my wedding reception at Arbor Crest – can’t wait til the weather is nice again to go up for Sunday night concerts.
          **butting out**
          Leila @ Spinach and Skittles recently posted..Why are we afraid ofโ€ฆ

• Nicole February 27, 2011, 11:01 am

I can’t wait ’till it gets warmer too!!