Wordless Weekend: Bugs, Soccer, and Climbing – Geek Turned Athlete

Wordless Weekend: Bugs, Soccer, and Climbing

IMAG0029.jpg IMAG0030.jpg
IMAG0031.jpg IMAG0032.jpg

DSC07681.jpg

What were you up to this weekend?

• genesis October 4, 2010, 9:34 am

buying vibrams, cleaning someones house and cleaning my own house. your weekend looks like it was more fun. are those flies?

• Nicole October 4, 2010, 9:36 am

those are gnats! They are abundant here! It is really gross!! I totally thought they were just part of the tree until my husband made me take a second look.

I wish that I would have gotten some cleaning done in my house!

• Sarah for Real October 5, 2010, 11:37 am

The bugs only come out like this once a year. LOL how scary to someone new to the area! I’ve never seen them congregate on a tree like that but they have been swarming in our yard.

• Erica October 4, 2010, 9:57 am

SO gorgeous out this weekend- glad you got to enjoy the great outdoors. Those bugs totally freak me out though! This weekend I taught, ran a race and spent lots of time with friends and family

• Tasha October 4, 2010, 12:34 pm

Love the pictures! I need to go climbing so badly! I miss it!

• Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather October 4, 2010, 3:55 pm

I haven’t watched a soccer game in a long time. I miss it! My husband and I went to a hops festival in Oregon. Twas fun! Plus we got to watch a ton of kite boarders.

• Lisa (bakebikeblog) October 4, 2010, 5:41 pm

What a wonderful weekend :)
    We had a long weekend here and managed to get lots done! I loved being able to fit in a long ride without having to work ‘around’ work hours!

• Faith October 5, 2010, 7:22 am

That is a gorgeous sky pic! Looks like the weather was nice for you this weekend…it’s been raining here for the past week! Better than snow though, so I won’t complain. :)

• Liz @ Tip Top Shape October 5, 2010, 1:12 pm

Wonderful photos!! I was studying for my upcoming midterm exams all weekend…..and watching too much Dexter, lol.