Thankful – Geek Turned Athlete

Thankful

The last few days have been wonderful with my parents who flew out here to be with us for Thanksgiving. I’m so thankful to have them in my life. In no particular order, here are some other things I’m thankful for:

** My wonderful husband who ran with me yesterday in the snow.

DSC07856.JPG DSC07857.JPG

** Friends that helped me suck it up into an over tailored dress!

AGP0035.JPG

**My boys!!

DSC07841.JPG Photo on 2010-11-01 at 21.47 #3.jpg

** My sister who will always be there for me no matter what…

AGP0108.JPG

**Great Races

DSC09586.jpg

**My friends who will hang out in 35 degrees with NO jacket and thin dresses to make my wedding pics gorgeous. I’m also thankful that they sniffed out and helped clean dog poo off my dress after this photoshoot right before our wedding. 😉

AGP0175.JPG

** Good friends and good rides!!

** Kilts. Need I say more? (Can you spot Steve?)

AGP0375.JPG

What are YOU thankful for?

• Alanna @ Blood, Sweat, and Cupcakes November 27, 2010, 9:46 am

Beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride!

I’m thankful for good health, the people closest to me, and good food :)

• Abby November 27, 2010, 10:24 am

sooo sweet!! :)

• Erica November 27, 2010, 10:32 am

Such a cute post :) You and your sister look so much alike! Just gorgeous. I am thankful for a million things- Josh, Frank, my family, my friends, living in South Carolina, my health, sunshine, coffee, healthy fruits and vegetables.

• Heather (Where's the Beach) November 27, 2010, 3:01 pm

Oh I loved this post. Loved all the gorgeous pictures. I am thankful for my family first and foremost.

• Sana November 27, 2010, 6:30 pm

OMG you have the most beautiful weddings pics everrr!

• Melie November 27, 2010, 9:57 pm

You certainly have many things to be thankful for! :-) I am thankful for skype and video calls, otherwise I would feel much more jealous of all the family time you had during the holiday! :-)

• leah November 27, 2010, 11:35 pm

LOVE IT! Though I still hate that picture of my big butt in those riding shorts! Ha Ha! Very thankful for your friendship Nicole (an Steve too) – you are a beautiful young woman, inside and out!

• Nicole November 29, 2010, 7:15 am

Whatever!!! You look great!!!
      YOU are a beautiful woman inside and out too!! 😉

• Lisa November 29, 2010, 9:41 am

I LOVE the wedding pictures! They are totally cute and you look gorgeous.

• Kimmy November 29, 2010, 4:37 pm

Always. . . . .No matter what.

Come rain or shine, freezing cold temps in a strapless dress, dog poo, Always!

• Andy November 30, 2010, 9:16 am

I am thankful for everything and everyone that I already have in my life! Thank you for sharing! Love the pics! Hope you had a great holiday weekend.

• Sock Runner January 27, 2011, 8:21 pm

Beautiful photos! I really like how your wedding gown fits you. Those races you joined were all worth it, huh? Congratulations!
    Sock Runner recently posted..ZEMgear Heads to Outdoor Retailer Show